Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 23rd, 2015

Good listener, skill sets and judgement.

Super show details Super
Feb 25th, 2015

Great doctor and friendly staff. Not your average guy, Raj is very intelligent and truly cares for his patients. I only wish I found him sooner

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thanks Dr. Raj for always taking such good care of me and making sure I'm up to date on my immunizations.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Doctor.

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Raj has always provided me with excellent care and advice regarding my health issues.

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful Doctor and Staff. Always there when my family needs them.

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

While I am very satisfied with Dr. Raj himself, his office staff is often curt and less than helpful. She especially needs to refine her telephone skills.

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Timely, efficient, professional and as always spot on with diagnosis and remedy to resolve

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm vary pleased with doctor raj he is a vary caring doctor

Aug 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Raj is the best , He is always looking out for the patient and keeps you well informed. My blood pressure is the best its been for quite awhile ........keep up the good work !

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

No complaints about Dr Raj as a dr however I did find it difficult to make an appointment no answer at the office for two weeks no message explaining when the Dr would be back or who would be taking his calls

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

With Dr. Raj's new office hours, it is very difficult to see him of you work full time. It requires taking time off from work to schedule an appointment just in the morning.

Jul 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very friendly and caring office and doctor. Would definitely recommend

Jul 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Raj made a special appointment to accommodate my need for referral to Fusion Responics for Repair/or obtain new C PAP machine. He also had to Fax copy of office visit and explain that I use a CPAP and how I receive great benefit of using CPAP.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Raj was concerned about my issue and got a test right away to determine the problem. He is thorough and kind.

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Doctor & Location

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Raj is a great guy who actually listens and cares about what you are saying.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One of the best PCP's in Omaha.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Raj is a straight talker and is very thorough. Very easy to talk to.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As usual, always provides excellent service and advice.

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The office visit went well, as always, and everything was taken care of in a short time. Very pleasant and helpful visit.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I called for a appointment and was given a 10:45 time frame. Was called back to inform me that a cancellation was received from another patient and I could have my appointment changed to 09:30. I Have always received outstanding treatment from Dr Raj .

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Raj is the best ! He always takes the extra time to make sure your health concerns are addressed. If needed he will refer the patient on to another provider . I would recommend him to anyone.

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always feel comfortable discussing medical concerns with Dr Raj Never comes off haughty or judgemental.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always recieve first class service and personalized treatment.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Raj is one of the best doctors in Omaha. He understands my complex medical needs and treats them accordingly. Kristina is an absolute delight to work with in the office.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Raj is an excellent, caring physician. His bedside manner, clarity and communication are outstanding. He knows how to best treat medical situations to maintain good health in his patients. That is his obvious concern and goal.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Raj is a complete doctor. We are grateful to Dr. Raj and his staff for providing the patient care to our entire family. If an emergency arises we can count on Dr. Raj anytime day or night. The family Venditte.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great communication and information from Dr Raj. I am very comfortable talking to Dr Raj for all my medical/health concerns. He has good recommendations that help me live healthier. thx

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Raj is always very helpful. I would refer to him as a "Miracle Worker." It is always a pleasure to come into the office. Dr. Raj treats you like family and he truly cares about the well being of his patients.

Mar 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Family Dr that addresses concerns across diseases, conditions, personal medical needs for our immediate and extended family. Diagnosis almost immediate without demanding unnecessary tests and additional visits. We are lucky to have a Dr this talented

Feb 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Raj is very professional and knowledge. He is the only Dr that can treat my symptoms. He does not send me for un needed tests.

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Raj always takes the time to listen in order to fully understand a patients condition and is always willing to take the time to explain the treatment and follow up plans.

Jan 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Nirmal Raj is an excellent doctor. I have been his long time patient.he listens to patient problems very keenly and does excellent diognasis. I strongly will recommend him to my friends.

Jan 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

best doctor I have ever had