Dr. Arold Augustin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 7th, 2012
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
He was eazy to talk to. Very courtesy and answered every question I had and made me fell at ease. We need more doctors like him.

January 4th, 2012
Wonderful service and felt like Dr Agustin cared.

January 4th, 2012
The ER was quite busy but it was worth the wait. Dr Augustin was very helpful and took his time listening to what brought me into the ER. He explained what test he was going to run and what he would be checking for. His bedside manners were excellent and overall I give the entire experience an A+. I truly felt that he really was there to help me, which I can't say for many doctors I encounter now a days.

January 3rd, 2012
This Dr made my ER visit worth the wait. I was seen 2 weeks ago for flank pain in the ER. I was seen by Dr. Augustin, I was educated on my diagnosis and preventive ways to avoid kidney stones, he took the time out to make sure that I understood what was going on with my body. Very professional. Thank you!

er visit but decent
I was in er a few days ago Dr Augustin attended me. He was nice,profesional and had asked all the right questions. He was able to correctly find out what was wrong with me. When I followed up with my regular physican it was the correct diagnosis and made it easy for my follow up.

January 3rd, 2012
GREAT DOCTOR.KIND AND COMPASSIONATE,COMMUNICATES WELL WITH STAFF AND PATIENTS.GOOD BEDSIDE MANNERS.

January 3rd, 2012
I would recommend this Dr. based on his professionalism and wonderful bedside manner.

November 22nd, 2011
ER Visit
This doctor was rude and lazy. I had to go to the ER because I could not get to the dentist for some emergency dental work. Before I could even tell him what was wrong he goes in on my weight asking me if I'm diabetic and my family history of diabetes. Telling me I need to be thinner, which is something I know and am working on. So he says, okay, I'll be right back. HE NEVER CAME BACK TO MY BED. A nurse gives me meds and i sleep in the ER for about an hour until I realize the doctor has not been back. I get up and go to the nurses station and this clown doesn't even get up to tell me about the meds he's prescribing me. This doctor is absolute joke. He bedside manner is pitiful. Stay far away from this doctor is you can.