A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arom Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arom Evans, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arom Evans, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Evans has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Star Behavioral Health System
- Northstar Hospital
- North Star Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arom Joseph Evans MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arom J. Evans practice?
- Dr. Arom Evans has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arom Evans practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Eagle River, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Eagle River Psychiatrists.