Dr. Aron Adkins MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Eau Claire, WI

January 2nd, 2017
You will not find a better doctor.
Doctor Adkins and nurse are outstanding. been seeing them for several years. His phone staff at main office is horrible and rude.

July 23rd, 2016
Dr. Adkins was wonderful with my son. We left there with a good feeling that things were going to be ok!! Much better than the previous dr. he saw!!

June 7th, 2016
Rare Doctor!
Very kind and respectful bedside manner. Was not rushed. Very thorough and comprehensive care. Listened to everything I had to say. Very rare in doctors today.

May 13th, 2015
So Sad, I hope changes are made
I have thought hard about writing a review but, I feel Dr. Atkins will hopefully read this and make appropriate and much needed changes. Dr. Atkins, you are a brilliant and stunning example that other providers could learn a lot from. When I first saw you, you found out that many other Dr.'s had misdiagnosed me, and took the time to properly address a complex condition. However, your staff is nothing short of rude, lying, and for the most part detached from the clients. My appointments with you have been cancelled, rescheduled, all without my knowledge until after the fact. I have pleaded and begged your staff to have you call me back to no avail. It has caused a problem where you won't refill my perscriptions because you haven't seen me, but unknown to you it is not your fault or mine. the blame rests within your staff that actually told me that they didn't care if I received the much needed medication. Just recently I received a letter informing me I missed an appointment that I hoped would get me back on track with my meds, and we could keep looking further about another problem. At this point, I really need for you to at least talk with your staff about requests and getting messages to you and call back. Check with patients before giving away their scheduled appointment to someone else because they couldn't find the lab results, then after canceling appointments call back a half hour later and say they found the labs but gave away your appointment that you had been waiting three months to see you and want to reschedule three months later. That's half a year!!!! Please, Dr. Atkins, I had my labs done recently and I am going to have the pharmacy call for a refill, and I will try to reschedule again. You are a brilliant Doctor, so please know I am only writing this for your best interest. God bless.

July 15th, 2013
Mystery
I just want to say WOW! It took me years to get a problem under control and Dr. Adkins was willing to take the plunge of a complete work up when no one else would listen. I come from a big city and this is the exact type of health care we would provide. I feel that other physicians need to take a look at how he conducts himself on a daily basis. After he was gone I has to find where he went. Now that I have I am happy once again. Kudoo's to you Dr. Adkins :)

March 13th, 2013
Found the problem and changed my life!
I was referred to Dr. Adkins by the Pain Clinic. Dr. Adkins has made a huge difference in my health. I have a lot of health trouble so to get one under complete control, has been great. He is very prompt, kind & caring. I always let my other Doctors know what he has done for me. Thank you

December 9th, 2011
I have never taken the time to write a review in my entire life. I feel that Dr. Adkins warrants rave reviews. He takes the time to truly listen to you and you will never feel dismissed. He is an amazing doctor and I recommend anyone needing an endocrinologist go see him. Amazing!

October 5th, 2011
Dr. Adkins is a very compassionate Physician with a vast knowledge base in Endocrinology. He is not arrogant, he asks all of the necessary questions to ensure that he has the information that he needs to treat each of his patients. He is an excellent Physicain and I highly recommend him to those That I know need medical care for Diabetes, Thyroid issues, and/or metabolic concerns.

May 20th, 2010
Wonderrful
I was referred to Dr. Adkins by my primary physician. He had a wonderful manner and took time to answer all of my questions. After an upsetting diagnosis, he was genuine and his manner was very comforting and inspired confidence that I am in good hands in a time of uncertainty regarding my health.

March 20th, 2010
Excellent Doctor... staff is demeaning, unwilling to help, not willing
Dr Adkins is a great doctor, extremely intelligent, well versed, excellent listener. His staff however is one of the worst I've seen. Obstinate, unwilling to assist, pass on messages to the doctor.

February 15th, 2010
My visit with Dr. Adkins was overall, good. He has a wonderful bedside manner, and was eager and able to answer questions I had about my health concerns. However, the results of my test were not delivered in a timely manner (I waited over a week before I contacted them myself for ultrasount results) and when met with not so good news, Dr. Adkins' nurse was unfriendly, and extremely eager to transfer my call when I had questions I needed answered about an upcoming procedure. While I felt Dr. Adkins was a fine doctor, it is unlikely I would reccommend his office to others, or return there based on his staff's attitudes. Unfortunate.

February 3rd, 2010
Best doctor I've ever seen
Dr. Adkins was the best, most thorough and knowledgeable physician I have ever seen. He listened intently, was very understanding, took time to address all my concerns, and is extremely bright! Marshfield Clinic is so lucky to have him! I would recommend him to anyone!