A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aron Blecher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aron Blecher is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aron Blecher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blecher graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Blecher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aron Blecher MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aron Blecher practice?
- Dr. Aron Blecher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aron Blecher practices Internal Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Internists.