Dr. Aron Rogers DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine North Las Vegas, NV

March 20th, 2017
Excellent doctor
I knew dr.rogers first time for yearly check up 2016 after i changed doctors many times .i would like to say BIG THANKS to you doctor for all recommends to make me healthier. None doctors here told me like this before. Anyway i so sad that u not work at the office in north las vegas anymore.u r excellent doctor.good luck😖😭

December 27th, 2016
Establish New Patient Care.
Probably the worst care I've ever received. No examination done at either visit x 2. Vitals were not done at 1st. visit as MA states machine wasn't charged. 10 min. visit consisted of medication issues. After 2nd visit, I received a letter in the mail stating Dr. Rogers will no longer be at this office but patient care will not be interrupted as patients will be transitioned into seeing remaining physicians at the clinic.

November 4th, 2016
Satisfied patient :)
I went to this facility signed up to see a different doctor. Because her patient wait list is so long, I couldn't get in to see her so they had me see Dr Rogers instead. I like Dr Rogers so much, I don't care if I ever see the original doctor. Not only is he a great doctor he is also courteous, always smiles and has an excellent sense of humor. I would recommend him to everyone who wants a doctor with an excellent bed side manner :)

February 15th, 2016
Terrible Doctor
This is not a doctor, I dont know how he got his degree or license.. He has the worst bed side manners, Does not know anything about medicine. If I have to tell him what I have and what I need,. Please make your appts with PA Chester Whitley in there office. Atleast he knows how to take care of people with real life health issues. Dr. Rodger is a waste of time and energy. In an emergency to to the ER.

January 24th, 2015
Healthcare Partners is not patient orientated. Dr. Rogers has terrible follow through, and ranks high on the arrogance chart.