A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aron Rovner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aron Rovner, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rovner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rovner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aron Rovner, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rovner graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rovner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aron David Rovner FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aron D. Rovner practice?
- Dr. Aron Rovner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aron Rovner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cedarhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, NY and Lynbrook, NY.
See Cedarhurst Orthopedic Surgeons.