A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aron Rovner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aron Rovner, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aron Rovner, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rovner graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rovner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aron David Rovner FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aron D. Rovner practice?
- Dr. Aron Rovner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aron Rovner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cedarhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Westbury, NY and Saddle Brook, NJ.
See Cedarhurst Orthopedic Surgeons.