A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aron Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aron Rubin, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aron Rubin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Bashkir State Medical University, Ufa.
Dr. Rubin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cabrini Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aron Rubin practice?
Dr. Aron Rubin practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Pulmonologists, Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners, and Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.