A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aron Schlau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aron Schlau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlau graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schlau has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aron Schlau MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aron Schlau practice?
- Dr. Aron Schlau has 1 office location.
Dr. Aron Schlau practices Internal Medicine near Palm Harbor, FL.
See Palm Harbor Internists.