Overall Review

3.8

December 2nd, 2016
Retired teacher
I have been Dr. Schlau's patient over 15 years. I am so happy with his care. He is very compassionate, caring, and always gives me all the time I need. His recommendations, treatments have always been excellent for me. I am so grateful Dr. Schlau is my primary care physician.

August 20th, 2016
The best doctor in Florida Very friendly and very caring For his patients

February 2nd, 2016
wait time at this office was worst ever. Dr Schlau was very nice. Follow up has not been good at all.

October 6th, 2015
they over book too many patients, does not refer to specialist, seems to want to just keep everything in there office which is not right. wait time can be over an hour.

March 15th, 2015
Dr. Schlau is a very compassionate and competent physician.

February 27th, 2013
Excellent Doctor that really cares
I have been a patient of Dr. Schlau for over 10 years. He is the kindest Dr. I have ever had. He takes time with each and every patient, actually list ...

November 13th, 2010
This Dr's office is horrible and has done me great harm
I went to Dr. Scott, who works for Dr. Schlau for several years. After a heart attack in 2008, I was told to see him. He confused to medications, Paxil and Plavix, admitting that he got confused over the spelling, and told me to stop taking the wrong medication. This has had disastrous effects on my life, as I went completely nuts immediately after stopping Paxil at their instruction, which is a known risk. It has cause job loss, incarceration, thousands and thousands of dollars, and most recently a very life threatening medical consition, all caused directly by Dr. Schlau's office. Dr. Scott, who adimitted his mistake to me, refuses even to speak to any potential employers to explain his mistake and it's consequences and risks, even when I promised, in writing, not to sue them. This entire practice is uncaring, makes people wait for hours at times, and has rude and unhappy office staff for the most part. It's too late for me to do anything about the injustice I was done by Dr. Schlau's office, but it's not too late for you to stop going there, or not go there in the first place. People do not deserve to be treated with so little respect and care.

August 19th, 2010
childish work ethics
i use to go here untill an assitant that i thought was a doctor and caught him being unprofessional. when leaveing saw him making jokes with other coworkers. Dr. Aron Schlau is good if your luck enough that is who you see but has poor childish help. this happend about 6 years ago though others should know

April 22nd, 2010
MEDICAL ASSISTANT
I VERY MUCH APPRECIATED THE BEDSIDE MANNER AND EXTENSIVE HELP DR. SCHLAU PROVIDED DURING MY ROUTINE OFFICE VISIT. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY FRIEND, FAMILY MEMBER OR PATIENT. HE WILL STRIVE TO DO HIS BEST FOR YOUR CARE AND WON'T STOP UNTIL ISSUE'S ARE ADDRESSED...THANK YOU DR SCHLAU :)