A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aron Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolf Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aron Wolf, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Wolf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Wolf Healthcare PC
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aron S Wolf MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aron S. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Aron Wolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aron Wolf practices Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.