Dr. Arpad Batizy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

May 11th, 2016
Dear Dr. Batizy
Dear Dr. Batizy, I'm guessing you don't read your own reviews considering you apparently have a history of being rude, and still are! If by chance you do read this, I have a suggestion for you! You should seriously consider changing professions, because your not a people person. You work in a field where you have to deal with people and be patient. You have to listen to your patients, and understand everyone is different in the way they speak. You are the most arrogant Doctor I've met in my entire life.

November 5th, 2015
Dr Batizy
Dr Batizy is the worst dr. I have been to in my entire life. Rude, and waste of time to see. After being rude to me several times for no reason, he couldn't even treat me properly. I wish I would have just walked out. I advise going elsewhere if this Dr. Is the one seeing patients that day. No joke, a waste of time and money. I waiting over a hour to see him, but that isn't really a issue. The issue is after I got to see, I knew no more about my sickness then when I left. Not to mention was the most rude Dr. I have ever seen in my entire life. The only positive is the nurse who took pressure was super nice. Really liked her. I will never go back to this place.

June 5th, 2015
Doesn't treat mental health patients kindly
I was having a really hard time with panic attacks and depression. He immediately came in to the room, voice raised, and started pointing how my life isn't in order. He practically kept yelling at me how irresponsible I have been with not seeing a doctor in ten months. He made me feel even worse and I was almost crying by the time I left.

December 18th, 2014
Professional and Amicable
Throughout many interactions with Dr. Batizy I have always found him friendly and positive. I believe his patient care is exemplary and his bedside manner is professional, yet amicable. His medical knowledge is excellent and he is thorough in his approach. I trust Dr. Batizy completely to give outstanding emergency care.