Dr. Arpan Bhakta MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

October 18th, 2015
Excellent care but office staff is terrible! There has been several times I have had to go without my medications even after calling every day because they haven't called them in, also it takes far too long for them to even answer the phone. They are rude and unprofessional.

August 25th, 2015
Dr. Bhakta listens to you and appears to be concerned with getting you healthy. Like the other person who posted: the staff friendliness and helpfulness is nothing to write home about.

July 6th, 2015
There is not enough praise for Dr. Bhakta. Utmost kindness and caring. Been his patients for 12 years and could not be more satisfied. He takes his time, never rushes or makes us feel like we are part of a production. Foremost, his diagnosis has always been right on! His recent attention to my husbands needs in our opinion, saved his life. Totally awesome doctor

September 7th, 2011
Dr. Bhakta himself, is really nice and caring. Although, I do feel rushed when I'm in there. Sometimes, I feel like I need to come with a list of things I want to ask him about, otherwise I will forget because I feel rushed. But other than that, he's great. I don't enjoy the staff there. They are never "overly friendly" and when I come in or call to make an appointment, it seems like I'm a bother. I've had maybe one girl there be nice to me, but nothing special.