Internist
Video profile

by Tina H on Jul 6th, 2015

There is not enough praise for Dr. Bhakta. Utmost kindness and caring. Been his patients for 12 years and could not be more satisfied. He takes his time, never rushes or makes us feel like we are part of a production. Foremost, his diagnosis has always been right on! His recent attention to my husbands needs in our opinion, saved his life. Totally awesome doctor

Sep 7th, 2011

Dr. Bhakta himself, is really nice and caring. Although, I do feel rushed when I'm in there. Sometimes, I feel like I need to come with a list of things I want to ask him about, otherwise I will forget because I feel rushed. But other than that, he's great. I don't enjoy the staff there. They are never "overly friendly" and when I come in or call to make an appointment, it seems like I'm a bother. I've had maybe one girl there be nice to me, but nothing special.

great doctor, knows his stuff show details great doctor, knows his stuff
Mar 9th, 2009

Dr. Bhakta is not only very knowlegdable but spends a great deal of time with each and every patient. I moved 30 miles away from his office in Southgate, MI but I still drove to see him b/c I could not ask for a better Doctor.