Dr. Arpan Desai DO Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Carrollton, TX

• Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2017
Very Happy to write this review
I have spent years trying to find out where the source of my pain in my neck and back is coming from 2 fusions later I still had a pain level that would not allow me to enjoy my family do everyday house work much less work, I stared seeing Dr. Desai we ran all the test I"d had done before but he looked at all of the information collectively and we started working on it.This past summer I was able to take 2 vacations with our treatment plan, medications and moderate exercise we have achieved a balance that I can live with I"m more than grateful for this doctor.

July 12th, 2017
GREAT FIT!
The office staff is very friendly here. Dr. Desai is a very genuine and caring physician that listened to what my issues were and was able to give me answers, when no one else could. I have improved so much since seeing Dr Desai and I am really pleased. Highly recommended !

April 24th, 2017
Belligerent Office Manager
Got threatened by the office manager because they screwed up for the 5-6th time on just about anything. Forgetting to refill prescriptions, forgetting to order a devise for months, forgetting paperwork and forgetting to call back. The doc was ok but the front office is abysmal. 2nd time threatened and I'm gone. In case anyone is wondering, no, I do urine test normally and am not hooked on pain meds. If anything I undertake them because they keep me awake. Another patient took me aside on my last visit and asked if it was as bad for me because they were getting the run around too. Go if you must but until they get new people in the office I don't see it getting better.

January 22nd, 2017
I've been to alot of doctors and he is tops. Why can't they all be like him. His staff is great and got me in quick. He has helped me through a VERY tough time! Would give more then 5 stars if I could!

December 16th, 2016
Took time and listened to my problems and addressed them . Would highly recommend him to anyone. Thanx, Dr Dessai

April 30th, 2015
Very good doctor. Easy to talk to.

April 7th, 2015
Highly Recommend!
Dr Desai helped me so much. I have been a patient from 2010 to present and he will be missed in Ohio!! I have done injecitons with him and then he helped me with a spinal cord stimulator in 2012 and now I have my life back. I still back periodically for a reprogram and just to say hello to he and his staff. Wonderful group of people! I spent a lot of time on the phone with his MA who walked me through everything.. They will all be missed!

March 30th, 2015
This Dr is very kind and helped my pain with injections! Thanks I am able to work again without pain... Highly recommend!

March 27th, 2015
Mrs.
The Doctor was a gift from God. He worked with me for three years and did a wonderful job of controlling my pain. He is a very caring man. He put me at ease on my first visit. He will do well anywhere he chooses to have a practice, I wish him only the best as the years go by.

March 27th, 2015
An excellent, patient-orientated, knowledgeable physician. Very highly recommended.

March 26th, 2015
I just found out Dr Desai is going to Texas! I'm so very heartbroken!! I have been seeing him since 2009 for pain injections. They work better than any medication I have ever tried. He is the best Dr I have ever seen and pays more attention to me than my primary doctor! He listens and cares! I call for anything and get immediate response and feel that his office tries everything they can to help me.. I can get injections anywhere but I will miss him and he will be hard to replace.

March 26th, 2015
Very satisfied
I really like the fact that this Dr takes the time to sit and listen to my pain and discomfort issues. My pain changes a lot with my back problem and he knows exactly what injection I need as soon as I tell him where my pain is. After his pain injections I am pain free for months, sometimes a year, and that is what keeps me from having the major surgery they want to have! Five years he has kept me going! Anytime I call the office they get me in right away and the office staff has been just as wonderful as the Doc!! Great team!! Thanks