Dr. Arpan Desai DO Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Carrollton, TX

4.8

January 22nd, 2017
I've been to alot of doctors and he is tops. Why can't they all be like him. His staff is great and got me in quick. He has helped me through a VERY tough time! Would give more then 5 stars if I could!

December 16th, 2016
Took time and listened to my problems and addressed them . Would highly recommend him to anyone. Thanx, Dr Dessai

April 30th, 2015
Very good doctor. Easy to talk to.

April 7th, 2015
Highly Recommend!
Dr Desai helped me so much. I have been a patient from 2010 to present and he will be missed in Ohio!! I have done injecitons with him and then he helped me with a spinal cord stimulator in 2012 and now I have my life back. I still back periodically for a reprogram and just to say hello to he and his staff. Wonderful group of people! I spent a lot of time on the phone with his MA who walked me through everything.. They will all be missed!

March 30th, 2015
This Dr is very kind and helped my pain with injections! Thanks I am able to work again without pain... Highly recommend!

March 27th, 2015
Mrs.
The Doctor was a gift from God. He worked with me for three years and did a wonderful job of controlling my pain. He is a very caring man. He put me at ease on my first visit. He will do well anywhere he chooses to have a practice, I wish him only the best as the years go by.

March 27th, 2015
An excellent, patient-orientated, knowledgeable physician. Very highly recommended.

March 26th, 2015
I just found out Dr Desai is going to Texas! I'm so very heartbroken!! I have been seeing him since 2009 for pain injections. They work better than any medication I have ever tried. He is the best Dr I have ever seen and pays more attention to me than my primary doctor! He listens and cares! I call for anything and get immediate response and feel that his office tries everything they can to help me.. I can get injections anywhere but I will miss him and he will be hard to replace.

March 26th, 2015
Very satisfied
I really like the fact that this Dr takes the time to sit and listen to my pain and discomfort issues. My pain changes a lot with my back problem and he knows exactly what injection I need as soon as I tell him where my pain is. After his pain injections I am pain free for months, sometimes a year, and that is what keeps me from having the major surgery they want to have! Five years he has kept me going! Anytime I call the office they get me in right away and the office staff has been just as wonderful as the Doc!! Great team!! Thanks

October 23rd, 2014

August 31st, 2014
shoulder surgery
I received a shoulder block before my surgery. Dr Desai explained everything. He has a very calm way that helped me feel comfortable. It worked perfect. I had no pain for 3 days and when it wore off it was just minimal soreness. Awesome Doctor

August 29th, 2014
Dr. Desai is awesome! He listens and is very caring, honest and informative. Could not ask for a better pain management doctor. Never had to wait more than 10 minutes.