A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arpana Tewari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arpana Tewari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arpana Tewari, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tewari graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu.
Dr. Tewari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arpana Gopal Tewari MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arpana G. Tewari practice?
- Dr. Arpana Tewari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arpana Tewari practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians and Tucson Geriatric Doctors.