A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arpana Tewari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arpana Tewari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tewari
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Tewari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arpana Tewari, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tewari graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu.
Dr. Tewari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arpana G Tewari MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arpana G. Tewari practice?
- Dr. Arpana Tewari has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arpana Tewari practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Sun City West Primary Care Doctors and Sun City West Geriatric Doctors.