A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arpita Swami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arpita Swami is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arpita Swami, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Swami graduated from Topiwala Natl. Univ. Coll. Univ. of Bombay.
Dr. Swami has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arpita R Swami BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Arpita R. Swami practice?
- Dr. Arpita Swami has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arpita Swami practices Diagnostic Radiology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Spokane, WA.
See Seattle Radiologists.