A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arquimides Losada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arquimides Losada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Losada graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Losada has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hialeah Hospital
- Palm Springs General Hospital
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arquimides Guillermo Losada MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arquimides G. Losada practice?
- Dr. Arquimides Losada has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arquimides Losada practices Internal Medicine near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Doral, FL.
See Hialeah Internists.