Dr. N Alinsod Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. N Alinsod?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. N Alinsod?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 29th, 2015

If you want good care, don't go to Allinsod

If I could give zero stars I would. This man is responsible for my mother’s death. My mother had symptoms and I went with her to her doctor appointment and asked for further testing. He refused a simple ultrasound that would have seen my mother tumor. She died of ovarian cancer, a painful, horrible, death due to this man. If you want good care and someone to listen to your, run, don't walk the other way. He should have his MD revoked.

March 26th, 2015

If I could give zero stars I would. This man is responsible for my mothers death. My mother had symptoms and I went with her to her doctor appointment and asked for further testing. He refused a simple ultrasound that would have seen my mother tumor. She died of ovarian cancer, a painful, horrible, death due to this man. If you want good care and someone to listen to your, run, don't walk the other way. He should have his MD revoked.

September 16th, 2010

Dr Alinsod and office staff are the most courteous and professional I have ever encountered. All are very friendly and willing to assist with any of my health concerns and needs. The ease of getting a same-day appointment is very reassuring, and questions I may have either by phone or e-mail always get answered that same day, many times by Dr. A himself. Dr. A spends time with me during my visits, never making me feel like I am taking up his time. His medical knowledge puts me at ease and he refers to specialists when appropriate. My family have been patients of his even before his move to Burbank. We followed him when he moved because there was no other physician we trusted more. I have referred Dr. A to many friends and work associates who all are happy to be seeing him as well. There is no other physician I would recommend other than Dr. A. He is simply the best one could ask for.

September 6th, 2010

The best treatment from Dr and Staff I've ever experienced. If you can find a better physician to see, then go for it. I challenge you to find one better than Dr. A

July 7th, 2017