Dr. Arsalan Darmal MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Costa Mesa, CA

March 7th, 2017
Enormous Waste of Time and money
The amen clinic is pseudoscience and Dr Darmal was no better. We spent over $5000 on these worthless scans from the 80's that provided exactly no more information than I had had previously. Dr. Darmal's office was also incredibly frustrating in trying to get medicine refills and I found the office so hard to work with that when I needed medication changes, I needed to go to another psychologist. Would not recommend. There are no studies to support the Amen Clinic just a bunch of case studies which doesn't prove anything. It would be better to check astrology out first before wasting your time here

March 23rd, 2011
he is one of most polite,care giving and good doctor. I have seen a big improvement in my depression. I would recommend him to all the people who are suffering from depression.

March 17th, 2010
Amazing
We had been to multiple "top" child psychiatrists in OC/SD and all mis-diagnosed my daughter's issues as ADD. When she wasn't getting better, they simply increased her meds. Instead she had anxiety and the ADD meds spiraled into extreme anxiety. Dr. Darmal was the only one to realize that. He took the time to really understand every nuance of what was going on. My daughter is now thriving and I owe it all to Dr. Darmal. I really appreciate that he prescribes the minimum medication and strongly prefers natural supplements when appropriate.