A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arsalla Islam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arsalla Islam, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Islam
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Islam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arsalla Islam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Islam graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Islam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arsalla Islam BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arsalla Islam practice?
- Dr. Arsalla Islam has 1 office location.
Dr. Arsalla Islam practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Keller, TX.
See Keller Surgeons.