A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arsenio Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arsenio Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arsenio Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arsenio R Rodriguez MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Arsenio R. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Arsenio Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Arsenio Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Cardiologists.