A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arshad Abbasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arshad Abbasi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abbasi
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abbasi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arshad Abbasi, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbasi graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Abbasi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arshad Abbasi MD is a male Sleep Medicine, has 29 years of experience and practices in Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arshad Abbasi practice?
- Dr. Arshad Abbasi has 1 office location.
Dr. Arshad Abbasi practices Sleep Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Sleep Medicine Doctors.