A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arshad Abbasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arshad Abbasi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abbasi
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Abbasi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arshad Abbasi, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbasi graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Abbasi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arshad Abbasi MD is a male Sleep Medicine, has 29 years of experience and practices in Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arshad Abbasi practice?
- Dr. Arshad Abbasi has 1 office location.
Dr. Arshad Abbasi practices Sleep Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Sleep Medicine Doctors.