A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arshad Aqil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arshad Aqil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arshad Aqil, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aqil graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Aqil has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arshad Aqil BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arshad Aqil practice?
- Dr. Arshad Aqil has 1 office location.
Dr. Arshad Aqil practices Internal Medicine near Caro, MI.
See Caro Internists.