Dr. Arshad Cheema Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arshad Cheema?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Arshad Cheema?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2017

very nice dr like family to me staff very nice

April 30th, 2017

Caring

Dr. Cheema is a very caring doctor who goes above and beyond what a typical doctor does. His office does not take appointments which makes it very flexible.

March 4th, 2016

I've known Dr. Cheema (Both) for 19 years now and with their Staff (PA Fella) they are a great team, love them all.

November 28th, 2015

Contact me at 202-808-1822

I come for a simple medical prescription refill once a month and until the last two visits everything was smooth and the same procedure was followed each month. This time I explained I was out of my medication and that typical I wouldn't mind waiting but at ha waiting room full of sick children and my wife and I having a 20 day old baby at home that I couldn't run the risk of being sick because of sick kids in a waiting room. I know that Dr Cheema whom I respect immensely Would never allow someone in my circumstances to wait in excess of two hours. I am disappointed not that the wait was long for the families of four sick children were but that your receptionist didn't care to listen to my request and cut me off several time and interrupted me as if she didn't care. She Amy not care but I certainly do and Dr. Cheema would have cared greatly and made the time to quickly measure my BP and wrote my prescription so that I wouldn't expose my newborn to illnesses his Immune system isn't prepared to handle. I hope that the doctor reads this and determines medication refills should be handled in a different more speedy manner. This visit was unprofessional insensitive and with a standing room only two hour wait his staff could have exercised best judgement and taken the medication refill Patients very quickly and made room for the people standing. I in fact did give me seat to a mother with young children. Doctor , I sincerely hope that you read this review and discuss the need for greater compassion among your office staff. Because I immensely respect Dr. Cheema all ratings remained a five

September 21st, 2015

The best surgon. he operated me when no surgeon was willing to operate me.. and thanks Allah today i m ok... thank you doctor uncle

August 20th, 2012

He's a really good doctor and staff is really good too. He and staff really do care about you. I would recommend choosing him but he or his staff never calls for a follow up unless you're actually at his office. I didn't go there for 2 years since I was never sick then and he or staff never called saying about any appointment.

June 24th, 2011

The best

Dr. Cheema has been my family doctor for 14 years. He was there the day my first son was born and we have stuck with his practice ever since. Now three children and 14 years later we wouldn't change him for the world!

March 12th, 2011

Dr. Cheema and his staff at WIMC provide excellent medical care in a highly professional setting! I strongly recommend choosing them as your primary care office

April 7th, 2010

Best Doc in the DC Area hands down!!

August 7th, 2017