A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arshad Khanani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arshad Khanani, Vitreo-retinal Diseases and Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arshad Khanani, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Specialist
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanani graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khanani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arshad Mohammad Khanani MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arshad M. Khanani practice?
- Dr. Arshad Khanani has 1 office location.
Dr. Arshad Khanani practices Ophthalmology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Ophthalmologists.