Dr. Arshad Khanani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

September 27th, 2016
Unprecedented
After serious Retina health issues that jeopardized my continued vision in both eyes, words cannot begin to express my sincere gratitude towards Dr. Arshad Khanani for his professionalism, knowledge, trust and sincere caring exhibited during my seventeen month fight to retain my vision. Had it not been for Dr Khanani’s efforts and skilled surgical hands, I am confident that I would have not been able to write this review. I have never met an individual, and certainly not a Doctor, that exhibits such a positive outflow of energy and genuine concern for his patients eye health. Dr. Khanani made personal sacrifices to treat my eye health issues regardless of the time of day or day of week There is no other Doctor of Ophthalmology that I would trust more with my eye health than Dr. Arshad Khanani.

August 14th, 2014
Saved my eyesight!
He diagnosed macular pucker, fixed it, and from nearly blind I went to seeing well. He is bright, caring, efficient and a delight to be around.

July 30th, 2013
great eye care
Referred to Sierra Eye Assoicates Dr. Khanani for diabetes. Had a great experience with my eye care and would recommend him to anyone that needs retina care. Not only did he have good bed side manners, his assistant are very friendly in the business atmosphere and outside of work.

June 6th, 2013
Emergency eye surgery
Dr. Khanani was very professional, kind, and I can't thank him enough for saving my eye. I would highly recommend him.

August 17th, 2012
A great doctor. He saved my sight!
I experienced an increasing retinal detachment on my way home from work and Dr. Khanani, whom I had never met before, opened his office to see me after hours. Because the detachment was getting worse, he performed a procedure right then and saved my sight. A couple of weeks later, during a follow-up, he saw a tear in the same eye starting, so he did another procedure right then. About a month later I got a tear in the other eye and I got right in and he fixed that, as well. I am so happy he was recommended to me, as he is the most wonderful, talented eye doctor I have been to. I have my 20/25 eyesight back and can't thank him and his nurse, Brenda, enough.

July 2nd, 2012
Dr. Khanani demonstrated a professional, caring attitude during my two surgeries. He was patient in answering my numerous questions and was my advocate dealing with the insurance companies. His sense of humor and ready smile made me feel comfortable during the three months of follow-up appointments.

December 6th, 2011
Everything to Gain - Nothing to Lose!
Dr. Khanani took the fear out of an otherwise scary procedure. He is reassuring, gentle and kind. I have complete faith in his abilities and know that I can trust him to take care of my very precious gift of vision. Dr. Khanani is the best there is!

November 22nd, 2011
Dr Khanani is in a class by himself. He was very professional during my visits, and also treated me like a best friend. He was very thorough in checking the condition of my eye, and I was most comfortable with his suggestions on how best to treat it. I was pleased with the results of my surgery and my follow up appts. He has my respect and gratitude and I would recommend him and his staff to anyone dealing with eye problems.

November 14th, 2011
One of the best medical experiences in terms of his professionalism, consideration, skill and his great sense of humor. He saved the sight in my right eye. And the staff is wonderful to work with as well. They are all very considerate and thoughtful.

June 24th, 2011
Linda Averett
I cannot speak highly enough of Dr Khanani. I was diagnosed with a detached retina during a routine eye exam. The physician referred me immediately to Dr Khanani, who saw me within one hour of the referral. I fully believe that Dr Khanani saved my vision in my right eye with his immediate attention and multiple proceedures (Vitrectomy and laser). I feel that he is very well educated and experianced in conditions of the retina and I feel very fortunate to have been in his care. He and his staff always took all of the time I needed to answer all of my questions. Reno is fortunate to have him.

May 6th, 2011
Dr Khanani is an awesome doctor. had blood behind both eyes and he did surgery to correct and I have 20/20 now.I highly recommend Him and his staff

April 27th, 2011
What a refreshing, personable, caring doctor. I have waited a few years for someone of this quality to come to Reno. Keep up the good work Doc.