A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arshad Majid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arshad Majid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arshad Majid, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Majid graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland.
Dr. Majid has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arshad Majid MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Arshad Majid practice?
- Dr. Arshad Majid has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arshad Majid practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Neurologists.