A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arshad Pervez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arshad Pervez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arshad Pervez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pervez graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pervez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arshad Pervez MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arshad Pervez practice?
- Dr. Arshad Pervez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arshad Pervez practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI and Allen Park, MI.
See Troy Internists.