Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 30th, 2015 on

To be candid. I believe the areas of improvement are needed in the customer service/admin. dept. It began with me being on hold for maximum of 15 minutes. Then once I of the employees were rude and unattentive.

May 20th, 2015 on

I had not been to see Dr. Pervez in a few months due to a mix up in my insurance, but I was excited to be back to see him he is always prompt and never sugar coats anything he is straight to the point.

May 13th, 2015 on

I appreciate the way he shows concern, it's genuine. He listens, and that's important to me.

May 6th, 2015 on

Due to change in the doctor's location, I do understand that time is needed prepare for some form of set-up; however, I feel that the staff should have been more organized regarding the transfer of patient medical records from one location to the other.

Apr 29th, 2015 on

He's excellent!

Mar 23rd, 2015 on

Kind had to wait too long for my appointment!

Mar 11th, 2015 on

I was very surprise when he shown up at my bedsise

Dec 10th, 2014 on

Dr. Pervez is a caring and intelligent doctor that makes his patients well being first

Dec 3rd, 2014 on

The Best diabete doctor in Michigan

Nov 11th, 2014 on

Visits with doctor Pervez are always very complete. The confidence is very high.

Oct 18th, 2014 on

Dr Pervez is the greatest

Jun 13th, 2014 on

Excellent seniors doctor

May 23rd, 2014 on

I am very satisfied with my medical provider. He gives me the confidence that I am doing what is right for my health and well-being.

Apr 13th, 2014 on

The appointments have all been GREAT! Very understanding as too the care and needs of his patients.

Apr 13th, 2014 on

I really like Dr . Pervez he was very accurate, professional and made sure I kept my follow up appointment. I feel secure talking to him and I know he is concern with my health, I also switched to him as my primary.

Mar 12th, 2014 on

I am pleased with the way I am being treated by my doctor. He shows a measure of concern for my health and allows me to make the necessary changes on my own before prescribing medicine. I like that.

Feb 21st, 2014 on

Dr. Pervez is very caring and interested in doing an excellent job for his patients,

Jan 13th, 2014 on

Dr Pervez is a great doctor and we are glad we chose him as our healthcare professional. However, I was disappointed that we never did get a call back regarding a matter after two attempts.