Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Pervez is the greatest

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found Dr. Pervez to be frank without being condescending. All my questions were answered to my satisfaction.

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent seniors doctor

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very satisfied with my medical provider. He gives me the confidence that I am doing what is right for my health and well-being.

Apr 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The appointments have all been GREAT! Very understanding as too the care and needs of his patients.

Apr 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really like Dr . Pervez he was very accurate, professional and made sure I kept my follow up appointment. I feel secure talking to him and I know he is concern with my health, I also switched to him as my primary.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am pleased with the way I am being treated by my doctor. He shows a measure of concern for my health and allows me to make the necessary changes on my own before prescribing medicine. I like that.

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pervez is very caring and interested in doing an excellent job for his patients,

Jan 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Pervez is a great doctor and we are glad we chose him as our healthcare professional. However, I was disappointed that we never did get a call back regarding a matter after two attempts.