Dr. Arshad Sheikh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arshad Sheikh?

April 13th, 2017

I've been a satisfied patient for many years. I've recommended my friends and they agree. I love my doctor. He inspires me.

September 14th, 2016

Dee

Caring physician. Excellent surgeon. Could not ask for better care.

July 19th, 2016

THE BEST OBGYN

I LOVE DOCTOR SHEIKH! I WOULD NOT TRUST ANY OTHER DOCTOR WITH MY BODY. HE TAKES HIS TIMES, EDUCATES ME, AND EXPLAINS TO ME IN DETAIL WHATS GOING ON AND ANSWERS ALL OF MY QUESTIONS. ALSO VERY PATIENT WITH ME BECAUSE I AM NOT ONE TO ACCEPT PAIN WELL...

March 20th, 2016

Patient for over 20 years

Dr. Sheikh is a wonderful doctor. He's patient, kind, very knowledgeable GYN. When I call for appts his staff is very professional and helpful. Dr. Sheikh is a man of integrity, and he has the best be side manners I have ever experienced. I am so blessed to have a doctor like him.

August 4th, 2015

The best Dr. I have ever seen... be blessed always

January 23rd, 2015

Good doctor and have time to take care of is patients and doing good job for csection

October 16th, 2013

Couldn't recommend with a clean conscience

I wish I had heeded negative reviews before seeing Dr. Sheikh. Condescending and disrespectful. Even tried to pass judgment on me for my taking an antidepressant, although I've gone from 100 mg to 37 mg with only the health of my unborn baby in mind. Rude much? Also, apparently I should avoid sweets and only be gaining 2 lbs a month. I weigh 140 lbs at 3 months pregnant and 5'5" tall. My sugar intake consists of an overindulgence in mandarin oranges. And really, 18 lbs heavier at 9 months would be a dream, but a medical urgency it is not. What a joke! The only really "doctoring" he did was check for the baby's heartbeat *reluctantly* as "it's probably too early." I'm not 3 weeks, I'm 3 MONTHS. Lazy and incompetent. Office staff was rude, not only to me but to every patient who called in. If I wasn't getting mean-mugged I was completely ignored. I should have left as soon as the doc make his introduction: You live in ***. Why don't you find someone closer? When you're in labor you won't make it in time. I live 15 miles away. My previous OBGYN referred me to Dr. Sheikh as he himself no longer delivers. They must be drinking buddies or something.

July 23rd, 2013

Great Doctor recommended by a nurse.

I was looking for a doctor when my husband and I were trying to have a baby. I was referred to anothor doctor, whom I could not get an appointment with for over a month. That nurse recmmeneded Dr. Sheikh. He is very knowledgeable. Once pregnant, he was very attentive and on point with all my questions and body changes. He calls in my prescriptions, do I do not have to wait when I need to pick one up. Great doctor.

November 14th, 2012

I Love Dr. Sheikh!

I have been going to Dr. Sheikh for many years, well before I had children. He was the one who delivered both of my children. He was great throughout both pregnancies and deliveries. He has always treated me kindly, and explained diagnoses, procedures, etc. He always returns my calls. He is gentle, understanding and so easy to talk to.

July 25th, 2012

I was really upset

This doctor told me that I wasn't going to last with my pregnancy past five months, and that I should transfer to another doctor. He told me this because of my past history. I asked him why he thought this and he couldn't tell me why.

December 8th, 2011

Best GYN in town

I've known Dr. Shiekh for many years. He has an open door policy --of course with an appointment or you can call his office and leave a message. He excellent with diagnosing any problems. His prescriptions always work, he honest and sincere. I love him and if you are looking for an excellent GYN you will not have any regrets choosing him as your primary Doctor.

August 1st, 2011

Never visit Dr Sheihk

I will never recommend Dr. Sheikh. I choose him for my pregnancy, after seeing him for 2 months I switched as well!I had lab work done, results showed bacteria, however; Dr. Sheikh nor his employees contact me about the negative results. I was never told until I returned for my next month visit! Thats right 1 month later!He claims he is not able to be available for his patients 365 days a year (not that I asked him too, whos pregnant 365 days?)I had an emergency during my pregnancy; he was NO WHERE TO BE FOUND OR REACHED! His so-called covering physician was very unprofessional, and rude. My husband and I both called over 5 times and she NEVER returned our call.Dr. Sheikh finally called back about 12 hours later, basically he told me to expect to be seen by his partners that his practice does not have a one on one policy. As a matter of a fact he told me to find a doctor I liked because chances are high he will not be available in the future for emergency calls and there was a HIGH chance of him not even being able to deliver my baby but one of his partners would. I stressed to Dr. Sheikh that my preference was to deal with my doctor and not his partner who was completely unaware of my medical history as well as the fact that there were previous negative lab results (which I was still awaiting results.) His response: find another doctor you like and one that can be available for me 365 days a year! I asked about my results, he had no idea what they were, he was also unaware if he even called in my pre-natal vitamins after the third month of my pregnancy, and 2 months worth of visit.What a horrible experience. Pick another docor!