Dr. Arshad Umer MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 1st, 2017
Thank God for Dr Umer!
Dr,. Umer saved my Mother's Life! He sent Mom to have an ultrasound of her kidneys and they discovered a small cancerous tumor. Dr. Umer insisted she go to MD Anderson and have it removed. She did have the tumor burned off and she was cancer free the remainder of her life! Thank you Dr. Umer

April 29th, 2017
Best Doctor in Town
Dr. Umer is my primary care Physician located in the heart of Sugar Land, TX. He has been my family doctor for nearly 6 years and he is one of the best experienced doctor I have ever met. He takes time to speak with his patient and understands his patients need. His staff are very friendly and welcoming and accommodating. I highly recommend Dr. Umer to anyone seeking a good family Doctor.

April 13th, 2017
He is my primary physician from last five years. He gave me good advice on diabetics and cholesterol issues. Also, adviced on colonoscopy and stress test based on age and medical history. Both procedures helped in rectifying issues in very early stage.

March 17th, 2017
Good doctor, long wait
Started seeing Dr. Umer a couple months ago on a referral due to some abdominal pain. We started with blood tests, and he made it clear up front that I should keep coming back until we get a diagnosis/treatment. We progressed up to a CT scan which showed a cancer tumor in my kidney. Dr. Umer was quick to give me the results and didn't try to push it off on some specialist to give me the news. Turns out this was unrelated to the pain I was experiencing and if he hadn't ordered that scan, it wouldn't have been caught early. One surgery later and I'm cancer free. Dr. Umer is very professional and I'm happy with his service. We are still working on figuring out what's causing the original pain. The only negative is the scheduling and wait time. I have had to wait about an hour and a half after my appointment time every visit, except the one that I had at 7:00 am, and even that one had 4 other people scheduled at the same time.

August 23rd, 2016
Excellent bedside manners. Attention to detail and very personable. Dr. Umer is genuinely concerned about his patients.

August 18th, 2016
very disappoited
he makes patients unnecessary visits just to get copay. also conducts unnecessary test etc. his practice is very under staffed and I faced lots of problems in getting in contact or get referrals or get prescriptions filled.

June 15th, 2016
Great Customer Service
My mom who is 84 years young uses medicare/medicaid to see her primary care physician, Dr. Umer. From her very first visit to his office she has been very pleased with his attentive and caring manner towards her. The staff is also 5 star as the help the doctor to see her at the scheduled appointment time, as well as make appointments with other specialist if needed. We are really satisfied with the doctor and his staff.

June 9th, 2016
My kids and I have been using Dr. Umer since year 2002 and I have referred him to some of my friends who love his services. They all have kept him as their PCP

June 1st, 2016
Excellent diagnosis, Referals to other quality doctors and follow up care.
I am extremely satisfied with Dr.Umer and and his attentitive friendly staff. His diagnosis and referals to extremely competent specialists have been tremendous. Office visits are generally alot shorter when compared to other doctors offices I have visited. I recommend Dr. Umer to anyone in search of an extremely knowledgeable primary care physician.

August 28th, 2015
The doctor want you to follow up on unnecessary issue like discussing normal lab results just to get Co pay from patients

July 10th, 2015
Caring
My mother and my husband, they both are Dr. Umer's patients and I am hundred percent satisfied with his diagnoses and treatments.

July 3rd, 2015
Great Doctor and facility
We met Dr. Umer when my wife was seriously ill in the hospital. Dr. Umer was not our Dr. at the time but came to check on my wife in the hospital at 10pm on a Sunday night. His kindness and concern made us choose him as our family Dr. He has taken care of me, my wife and son for over the last 10 years. He has even seen my relatives who were visiting from out of town and helped them with medical problems. The staff at Medistop Clinic is always professional and treat us like we are members of their own family. I recommend Dr. Umer and his facility to everyone I know.