Dr. Arshad Umer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

August 23rd, 2016
Excellent bedside manners. Attention to detail and very personable. Dr. Umer is genuinely concerned about his patients.

August 18th, 2016
very disappoited
he makes patients unnecessary visits just to get copay. also conducts unnecessary test etc. his practice is very under staffed and I faced lots of problems in getting in contact or get referrals or get prescriptions filled.

June 15th, 2016
Great Customer Service
My mom who is 84 years young uses medicare/medicaid to see her primary care physician, Dr. Umer. From her very first visit to his office she has been very pleased with his attentive and caring manner towards her. The staff is also 5 star as the help the doctor to see her at the scheduled appointment time, as well as make appointments with other specialist if needed. We are really satisfied with the doctor and his staff.

June 9th, 2016
My kids and I have been using Dr. Umer since year 2002 and I have referred him to some of my friends who love his services. They all have kept him as their PCP

June 1st, 2016
Excellent diagnosis, Referals to other quality doctors and follow up care.
I am extremely satisfied with Dr.Umer and and his attentitive friendly staff. His diagnosis and referals to extremely competent specialists have been tremendous. Office visits are generally alot shorter when compared to other doctors offices I have visited. I recommend Dr. Umer to anyone in search of an extremely knowledgeable primary care physician.

August 28th, 2015
The doctor want you to follow up on unnecessary issue like discussing normal lab results just to get Co pay from patients

July 10th, 2015
Caring
My mother and my husband, they both are Dr. Umer's patients and I am hundred percent satisfied with his diagnoses and treatments.

July 3rd, 2015
Great Doctor and facility
We met Dr. Umer when my wife was seriously ill in the hospital. Dr. Umer was not our Dr. at the time but came to check on my wife in the hospital at 10pm on a Sunday night. His kindness and concern made us choose him as our family Dr. He has taken care of me, my wife and son for over the last 10 years. He has even seen my relatives who were visiting from out of town and helped them with medical problems. The staff at Medistop Clinic is always professional and treat us like we are members of their own family. I recommend Dr. Umer and his facility to everyone I know.

July 2nd, 2015
I have been going to Medi-Stop for about 8 years. The doctor and his staff treats like me family. Dr. Umer listens to all of my medical issues. He personally calls me to discuss labs. His staff is always smiling and ready to help. Highly recommend.

July 2nd, 2015
I have used Dr Umer for years and have found him and his staff to be very caring and concerned for me and my family. I would recommend him to everyone I know

March 18th, 2015
awful...make sure you have half a day
I have visited him for the past 2 months. First time I made an appt and didn't get out for 2 and half hours. Thought it may have been a busy day. Went back a month later with my daughter with no appt but wanted to be first one in line and was told no appt was made and waited an hour and a half. Regardless of his skills waiting that long and being told excuses is absolutely ridiculousridiculous.

January 29th, 2015
Great doc
Wonderful doctor. Just needs to work on his wait time.