A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arshad William:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arshad William is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. William
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. William Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arshad William, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. William graduated from University Of Benin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. William has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
- Glens Falls Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arshad Victor William MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arshad V. William practice?
- Dr. Arshad William has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arshad William practices Psychiatry near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Schenectady Psychiatrists.