A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arshad William:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arshad William is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. William
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. William Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arshad William, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. William graduated from University Of Benin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. William has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
- Glens Falls Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arshad Victor William MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arshad V. William practice?
- Dr. Arshad William has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arshad William practices Psychiatry near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Schenectady Psychiatrists.