A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arshad Yekta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arshad Yekta, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yekta
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yekta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arshad Yekta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yekta graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yekta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arshad Mahmood Yekta MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arshad M. Yekta practice?
- Dr. Arshad Yekta has 1 office location.
Dr. Arshad Yekta practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wethersfield, CT.
See Wethersfield Internists and Wethersfield Cardiologists.