A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arshad Yekta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arshad Yekta, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yekta
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arshad Yekta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yekta graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yekta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arshad Mahmood Yekta MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arshad M. Yekta practice?
- Dr. Arshad Yekta has 12 office locations.
Dr. Arshad Yekta practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near East Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT and Glastonbury, CT.
See East Hartford Internists and East Hartford Cardiologists.