A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arsham Naalbandian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arsham Naalbandian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arsham Naalbandian, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naalbandian graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Naalbandian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Texarkana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arsham Nishan Naalbandian MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Arsham N. Naalbandian practice?
- Dr. Arsham Naalbandian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arsham Naalbandian practices Neurology near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Neurologists.