A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arsham Naalbandian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arsham Naalbandian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arsham Naalbandian, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Naalbandian graduated from University Of Aleppo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Naalbandian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Texarkana
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naalbandian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arsham N. Naalbandian practice?
Dr. Arsham Naalbandian practices Neurology near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Neurologists.