A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arshi Haque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arshi Haque is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haque
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haque Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arshi Haque, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haque graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arshi Taban Haque MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arshi T. Haque practice?
- Dr. Arshi Haque has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arshi Haque practices Psychiatry near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Psychiatrists.