A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arshia Quadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arshia Quadri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arshia Quadri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quadri graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Quadri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Uinted Regional Healthcare System
- Wilson N Jones Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arshia Jabeen Quadri MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arshia J. Quadri practice?
- Dr. Arshia Quadri has 1 office location.
Dr. Arshia Quadri practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.