Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arshid Majeed Mir
Dr. Arshid Majeed Mir, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with other offices in Grosse Pointe, MI and Dallas, TX. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics, Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology.Dr. Mir has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Arshid Majeed Mir has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
Dr. Arshid Majeed Mir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Marjorie Makoni
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi8
Dr. Jerry Razook
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi51
Dr. Roger Sheldon
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi45