A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arsine Barsegyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arsine Barsegyan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barsegyan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Barsegyan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barsegyan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Barsegyan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arsine Barsegyan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Arsine Barsegyan practice?
- Dr. Arsine Barsegyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Arsine Barsegyan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors and Glendale General Practitioners.