A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arsine Barsegyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barsegyan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Barsegyan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arsine Barsegyan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Arsine Barsegyan practice?
- Dr. Arsine Barsegyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Arsine Barsegyan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians and Glendale Primary Care Doctors.