A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Art Tontiplaphol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Art Tontiplaphol, Cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tontiplaphol
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Tontiplaphol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Art Tontiplaphol, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tontiplaphol graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Tontiplaphol has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Art R Tontiplaphol FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Art R. Tontiplaphol practice?
- Dr. Art Tontiplaphol has 1 office location.
Dr. Art Tontiplaphol practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Cardiologists.