A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Art Tontiplaphol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Art Tontiplaphol, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tontiplaphol graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Tontiplaphol has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tontiplaphol accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Art Tontiplaphol practice?
Dr. Art Tontiplaphol practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX and Kerrville, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.