A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Art Tontiplaphol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Art Tontiplaphol, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tontiplaphol graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Tontiplaphol has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Art R Tontiplaphol FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Art R. Tontiplaphol practice?
- Dr. Art Tontiplaphol has 2 office locations.
Dr. Art Tontiplaphol practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.