Dr. Artelio Watson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Artelio Watson?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Finally ! a dr that listens

Posted on May 5th, 2014

I had the worst pain from an accident i had in 2001,i dealt wit the pain by keeping my left shoulder up,relaxing it,i felt numbness from my neck to my fingers so i kept my shoulder up and my head slightly tilted,he had some MRIs done and told me what was causing my pain,i have had injections,the fentynal patch,(stop using :caused withdrawls after the 3rd day of not having really bad) vicodin,morphine, i mean this Dr did what he needed to do to make sure i was able to function,i am only on the vicodin and morphine which helps me function,i would have never been able to work if it wasnt for him,i delivered flowers and the in and out of the car,up and down stairs took a lot,but because of him taking care of me,i was able to do my job ! I Love my Dr and his sense of humor !!

Posted on May 30th, 2010

very compassionate listens to what you are going through and helps as much as your insurance lets him

Posted on May 25th, 2017