A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Artem Vaynman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Artem Vaynman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaynman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Vaynman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Artem Y Vaynman BA and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Artem Y. Vaynman practice?
- Dr. Artem Vaynman has 1 office location.
Dr. Artem Vaynman practices Neurological Surgery near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Neurological Surgeons.