A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Artemio Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Artemio Martin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Martin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Artemio Robert Martin MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Artemio R. Martin practice?
- Dr. Artemio Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Artemio Martin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Physiatrists.