A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Artemus Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Artemus Cox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Artemus Cox, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cox has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Veteran's Admin Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Artemus J Cox MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Artemus J. Cox practice?
- Dr. Artemus Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. Artemus Cox practices Otolaryngology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Otolaryngologists.