A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthi Krishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthi Krishnan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthi Krishnan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnan graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Krishnan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthi Radha Krishnan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Arthi R. Krishnan practice?
- Dr. Arthi Krishnan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arthi Krishnan practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Garland, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.