A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthi Rajagopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthi Rajagopal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthi Rajagopal, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transplant Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajagopal graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Rajagopal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthi Rajagopal MD is a female Nephrologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Arthi Rajagopal practice?
- Dr. Arthi Rajagopal has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthi Rajagopal practices Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Nephrologists.