A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Allen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Smith Northview Hospital
- Colquitt Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Harry Allen DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur H. Allen practice?
- Dr. Arthur Allen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Allen practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Murray, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Tifton, GA and Moultrie, GA.
See Murray Otolaryngologists and Murray Surgeons.