A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Altbuch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Altbuch, Family Practitioner, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Altbuch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Headache Disorders
- Muscle Pain (Myofascial Pain Syndromes)
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Altbuch graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Altbuch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- Janesville Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Mark Altbuch MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur M. Altbuch practice?
- Dr. Arthur Altbuch has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Altbuch practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Janesville, WI.
See Janesville Family Physicians, Janesville Sports Medicine Doctors, and Janesville Geriatric Doctors.