A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Althaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Althaus, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Althaus graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Althaus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Herbert Althaus MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur H. Althaus practice?
- Dr. Arthur Althaus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Althaus practices Allergy & Immunology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Allergists.