A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Althaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Althaus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Althaus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Althaus, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Althaus graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Althaus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Herbert Althaus MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur H. Althaus practice?
- Dr. Arthur Althaus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Althaus practices Allergy & Immunology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Allergists.