A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Amacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Amacher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Amacher graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Amacher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Geisinger Med Ctr, Danville, Pa
- Geisinger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Loren Amacher MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur L. Amacher practice?
- Dr. Arthur Amacher has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Amacher practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Lewisburg, PA.
See Lewisburg Neurological Surgeons and Lewisburg Surgeons.