A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
- UW Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Eric Anderson MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur E. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Arthur Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Anderson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Nephrology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Critical Care Practitioners, and Seattle Nephrologists.